It is a common practice that the diseases with similar symptoms are often hard to discriminate from each other by simple means that leads misdiagnosis followed by animal death and huge economic loss. Therefore, we are offering special services to solve such problems for better disease surveillance.
1. We offer tests to differentiate Foot and mouth disease virus (FMDV) from Peste des petits ruminants virus (PPRV).
2. We offer tests to identify the causative serotype of Foot and mouth disease virus (FMDV).
3. We offer test for Hemorrhagic septicemia (HS) to identify causative bacteria of the disease such as Pasteurella multocida and Pasteurella haemolytica.
4. We offer test for Contagious caprine pleuropneumonia (CCPP) to discriminate the disease from simple flu.
5. We offer test for Newcastle disease virus (NDV) for all species of birds.
In addition, we are also offering all types of PCR based tests for researchers and educators.